As a small, yet growing company specializing in chimney inspections, cleanings and repairs, we are in need of a part or full-time Office Manager to provide excellent customer service, handle administrative and staff support for general operations, and manage appointment scheduling. We are seeking someone who is energetic, motivated, team-oriented and interested in joining our young, talented, fun, fast-paced, rapidly growing company. The position is available to begin as early as January 9, 2017.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On the job training to be included to quickly learn more about the business, industry and scheduling
- Answer main office telephone and respond to direct requests for information and/or forward messages to appropriate staff.
- Monitor company email account, website lead submissions and other internet inquiries from potential customers.
- Schedule appointments for inspection and repair crews and make follow up calls when necessary.
- Update and maintain leads database with appointment times and other pertinent information.
- Make sure the office is kept in orderly and clean fashion.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Provide administrative support to staff for monitoring bills and due dates on open invoices and credit card payments.
- Respond to staff requests for administrative support as needed.
- Candidate must have a desire to learn and complete new tasks/duties as requested. – Candidate should be prepared to be a team player and work in a fast paced, but exciting environment
- Office Admin, Office Manager or Customer Service experience required
- Excellent Telephone etiquette/skills
- Ability to provide friendly and helpful customer support
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Exercise independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems
- Excellent computer skills with expertise in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work on the company’s internet presence and manage online reviews and social media profiles (will be provided help from Owners)
- Extremely detail oriented, precise, organized and able to work independently and manage / prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel to and from Office with own transportation or public transportation
HERE’S WHAT WE DO:
- We receive online website leads or phone calls from customers.
- We speak with or contact back the customers via phone to quickly determine their needs and take diligent notes.
- We must collect First & Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Property Address, City, Zip Code and, most importantly, How They Heard About Us.
- We schedule and appointment with the customer on our main company calendar for the inspection and repair staff to view.
- Once scheduled, the customer needs to receive an email calendar invite.
- We save all customer information in our QuickBooks account and CRM.
- We call customers to inform them 30 min prior to appointments about the crew’s arrival.
- We prepare and email inspection reports with text and images for each inspection completed, so customers can understand our recommended repair estimates.
- We follow up with customers for online reviews.
… More tasks take place and on the job training also included.
All inquiries must have all main contact information, resume and accompanying cover letter (if applicable) to be considered for an interview.